Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, and because they're small and often hard to see, they're at a greater risk of accident than other types of vehicles. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), motorcyclists were nearly 29 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per vehicle miles traveled.
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents happen every day in the United States and right here in Dade City.
Have you or a loved one suffered injury or wrongful death due to a motorcycle accident in Dade City, Florida? Then let our experts work for you! The team at Lowman Law Firm cares about this community, and offers a free consultation – and you never pay until we win your case.
Who's At Fault?
Put Our Dade City Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers On the Case!
While Personal Injury Protection (PIP) auto insurance is mandatory for automobile drivers in Florida, it does not cover motorcycles, which can leave a motorcyclist in financial distress following an accident. Of course, before you can proceed with a legal case to get compensation for injuries, a party must be identified as legally responsible for the motorcycle accident. For motorcycle accident cases, this may include:
- The motorcycle manufacturer
- The driver of another vehicle
- The government agency responsible for maintaining safe roadways
- The repair shop responsible for work on the bike
- The motorcycle rental company
A party is considered “at fault” when they are negligent, doing something to cause the crash. Types of negligence include:
- Comparative Negligence: The injured party shares fault with the defendant.
- Gross Negligence: Negligent actions that go beyond simple carelessness (e.g., a drunk driver).
- Vicarious Liability: Negligence of one party that another party is responsible for (e.g., local government's responsibility for bus drivers).
Your insurance will assess these four elements of negligence to determine fault:
- Duty of Care: The driving conduct of the at-fault party compared to that of the victim.
- Causation: The negligent actions of the at-fault party must have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries.
- Damages: Proof that you sustained injuries (medical bills, lost wages post-injury, etc).
- Breach of Duty: The at-fault driver breached their duty to act carefully by failing to follow traffic rules.
When motorcycle accident victims choose Lowman Law Firm for their Dade City personal injury attorney or wrongful death attorney, we will:
- Meet with you at no cost to discuss your options and to understand how your motorcycle accident injuries occurred.
- File all necessary paperwork to help you get the compensation you deserve from your motorcycle accident claim.
- Keep in contact with you during your case, providing your attorney's cell phone number so you can reach out directly anytime.
- Obtain all documentation available to support your motorcycle accident case including, medical bills and physician testimony.
- Collect any available evidence related to your accident, including any proof that the other party is at fault when possible.
- Defend your rights throughout the legal process, and we do not collect a fee unless you win!
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
in Dade City, Florida
Meet Your Dade City Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
Involved in a motorcycle accident? First, make sure everyone is safe and out of harm's way. Then, contact a motorcycle accident attorney. If you've been involved in an accident in or around Dade City, let our team help. You can also text Joe anytime at 813-317-5927. Remember, the best time to speak to a lawyer is immediately after an accident!
What Our Clients Say About Lowman Law Firm’s Dade City Personal Injury Attorneys
Going into a deposition and remediation can be nerve racking but honestly with Brent by my side put me at ease and had me confident. The outcome was better than I expected! I 100% will always recommend the Lowman Law firm! Thank you again everyone for everything you have done for me! You guys are phenomenal!
Brent and his team were never too busy to talk or meet with me or help me understand what was going on with my case. As well, talking to Brent was always such a pleasant experience; he is always nice, charismatic and caring, definitely a guy you want fighting on your side! Thank you Brent Lowman and Team!
I can say that Attorney Lowman and all his team did a phenomenal job in regards to my auto accident. They always take time to ask how I am doing? I was kept properly informed and my case was handle in a very timely manner.
I was able to get the treatment I needed by excellent doctors and also able to recover without having to worry about my case. They handle all the details for you and really know what they are doing. If you want the best, call Joe Lowman
Fought tooth and nail with the at fault insurance company for me every time they didn’t want to pay for a rental car and helped set up all of my medical appointments. Jordan and Joseph are the best. I got more than 20 times the money I thought I would be receiving from the settlement. I was literally brought to happy tears over how they handled everything!
Lowman Law Firm was highly recommended to me and I certainly can see why. They do everything possible to help their clients win their case. They have a very conscientious staff that are more than willing to help answer questions and help solve problems.
The paralegals are very supportive and do such a wonderful job. Not only did they impress me with their professionalism, but they were always courteous and attentive, making me feel that my case was the only one being handled by the firm, when in reality I was likely one of hundreds of clients. Lowman Law Firm has an amazing professional team with outstanding leadership and talented professionals. I highly recommend them.
Fortunately, I have had a few good lawyers in my life. Lowman Law Firm falls into that experience. As a Licensed Healthcare Professional, my opinion is that they showed great regard and concern for my health. They carried the load professionally & expeditiously; never pressured me, while allowing me to recover.
Injured in a Motorcycle Accident? Contact Our Dade City Legal Team Today!
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Dade City, we're here for you. Call us today for a free consultation to get your questions about motorcycle accidents answered to learn what our team can do for you.