Brooksville is known for its motorcycle scene. "No matter where you travel through Brooksville," says the Hernando Sun, "you will most definitely see at least a few on the road. Clearly, to residents, visitors, and people just traveling through, this quiet little place is obviously a city populated by riders of the iron horse.”
Unfortunately, motorcycles aren't easily spotted on the road among larger cars and trucks. So, when a motorcycle accident happens, it can lead to serious injury and even death. If you or a loved one suffered injury or wrongful death due to a motorcycle accident in Brooksville, then let our caring and knowledgeable experts go to work for you. The team at Lowman Law Firm cares about this community, and offers a free consultation – and you never pay until we win your case.
Who's At Fault?
Put Our Brooksville Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers On the Case!
While Personal Injury Protection (PIP) auto insurance is mandatory for automobile drivers in Florida, it does not cover motorcycles, which can leave a motorcyclist in financial distress following an accident. Of course, before you can proceed with a legal case to get compensation for injuries, a party must be identified as legally responsible for the motorcycle accident. This may include:
- The motorcycle manufacturer
- The driver of another vehicle
- The government agency responsible for maintaining safe roadways
- The repair shop responsible for work on the bike
- The motorcycle rental company
A party is considered “at fault” when they are negligent, doing something to cause the crash. Types of negligence include:
- Comparative Negligence: The injured party shares fault with the defendant.
- Gross Negligence: Negligent actions that go beyond simple carelessness (e.g., a drunk driver).
- Vicarious Liability: Negligence of one party that another party is responsible for (e.g., local government's responsibility for bus drivers).
Your insurance will assess these four elements of negligence to determine fault:
- Duty of Care: The driving conduct of the at-fault party compared to that of the victim.
- Causation: The negligent actions of the at-fault party must have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries.
- Damages: Proof that you sustained injuries (medical bills, lost wages post-injury, etc).
- Breach of Duty: The at-fault driver breached their duty to act carefully by failing to follow traffic rules.
When you choose Lowman Law Firm for your Brooksville personal injury attorney or wrongful death attorney, we will:
- Meet with you at no cost to discuss your options and to understand how your injury occurred.
- File all necessary paperwork to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Keep in contact with you during your case, providing your attorney's cell phone number so you can reach out directly anytime.
- Obtain all documentation available to support your injury case including medical bills and physician testimony.
- Collect any available evidence related to your accident, including any proof that the other party is at fault when possible.
- Defend your rights throughout the legal process, and we do not collect a fee unless you win!
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
in Brooksville, Florida
What Our Clients Say About Lowman Law Firm’s Brooksville Personal Injury Attorneys
Lowman law firm exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Brent Lowman is an outstanding attorney! I feel so lucky and thankful that I was introduced to him to work on my case.
Lowman law firm is amazing. I am very satisfied with everything they have done for me. After being in a car accident and having to have neck surgery, they made things a lot easier. I recommend them to everyone. I've dealt with other attorneys and they just look at you like a pay check, where Lowman's law firm actually cares. They respond and actually reach out to you and keep you updated. They definitely do what's best for their clients
I truly appreciate what Lowman Law Firm has done for me. I suffered debilitating injuries from an auto accident. Every time I spoke to LLF, I was both kindly reassured and given precise updates as to the progress of my claim. They worked hard for me. I am very pleased with the outcome of my case.Thank you every one at LLF! Especially Joe and Tiffany who held my hand through it all.
Brent and his team were never too busy to talk or meet with me or help me understand what was going on with my case. As well, talking to Brent was always such a pleasant experience; he is always nice, charismatic and caring, definitely a guy you want fighting on your side! Thank you Brent Lowman and Team!
I never would have imagined a car accident case being this pleasant. I’ve had a different lawyer in the past and it was not great. I was recommended to Lowman Law firm and immediately I felt important walking through their door. Throughout the entire process I was never clueless about what was going on with the case. They were always responding immediately and staying on top of things.
They are very knowledgeable and experienced in the field. From the first conversation, they correctly predicted what to anticipate in my case. Their expertise gave me confidence to continue with the firm, immediately after I talked with them.
This is the best law firm in my opinion. If you want the best lawyers working on your case, this is the place. They handle the cases thoroughly with the help of their staff and the results are amazing… highly talented and great lawyers.
I was able to get the treatment I needed by excellent doctors and also able to recover without having to worry about my case. They handle all the details for you and really know what they are doing. If you want the best, call Joe Lowman