Floridians love riding. In fact, the Sunshine State ranks #2 in motorcycle registrations. However, recent data shows that there were more than 6,500 motorcycle crash injuries in Pasco County in one year alone. Included in the area, is of course, Wesley Chapel. Have you or a loved one been injured in a motorcycle accident in Wesley Chapel? The team at Lowman Law Firm understands how devastating a motorcycle accident can be, both financially and physically, and we want to help!
So why choose a law firm located in Dade City and not Wesley Chapel? We believe it is important for us to be where the action happens – and in Pasco County, that’s at the Dade City Courthouse. Our office is about a block away so we can stay on top of your case. But, if that's too far of a drive, we'll come to you. We offer home and hospital visits along with our free consultation. So call us today for the help and guidance you need.
Who's At Fault?
Put Our Wesley Chapel Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers On the Case!
While Personal Injury Protection (PIP) auto insurance is mandatory for automobile drivers in Florida, it does not cover motorcycles, which can leave a motorcyclist in financial distress following an accident. Of course, before you can proceed with a legal case to get compensation for injuries, a party must be identified as legally responsible for the motorcycle accident. This may include:
- The motorcycle manufacturer
- The driver of another vehicle
- The government agency responsible for maintaining safe roadways
- The repair shop responsible for work on the bike
- The motorcycle rental company
A party is considered “at fault” when they are negligent, doing something to cause the crash. Types of negligence include:
- Comparative Negligence: The injured party shares fault with the defendant.
- Gross Negligence: Negligent actions that go beyond simple carelessness (e.g., a drunk driver).
- Vicarious Liability: Negligence of one party that another party is responsible for (e.g., local government's responsibility for bus drivers).
Your insurance will assess these four elements of negligence to determine fault:
- Duty of Care: The driving conduct of the at-fault party compared to that of the victim.
- Causation: The negligent actions of the at-fault party must have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries.
- Damages: Proof that you sustained injuries (medical bills, lost wages post-injury, etc).
- Breach of Duty: The at-fault driver breached their duty to act carefully by failing to follow traffic rules.
When you choose Lowman Law Firm for your Wesley Chapel personal injury attorney or wrongful death attorney, we will:
- Meet with you at no cost to discuss your options and to understand how your injury occurred.
- File all necessary paperwork to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Keep in contact with you during your case, providing your attorney's cell phone number so you can reach out directly anytime.
- Obtain all documentation available to support your injury case including medical bills and physician testimony.
- Collect any available evidence related to your accident, including any proof that the other party is at fault when possible.
- Defend your rights throughout the legal process, and we do not collect a fee unless you win!
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Near Wesley Chapel, Florida
Not nearby? No worries, we'll come to your home or the hospital.
Meet Your Wesley Chapel Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
Involved in a motorcycle accident? First, make sure everyone is safe and out of harm's way. Then, contact a motorcycle accident attorney. If you've been involved in an accident in or around Wesley Chapel, let our team help. You can also text Joe anytime at 813-317-5927. Remember, the best time to speak to a lawyer is immediately after an accident!
What Our Clients Say About Lowman Law Firm’s Wesley Chapel Personal Injury Attorneys
This is the best law firm in my opinion. If you want the best lawyers working on your case, this is the place. They handle the cases thoroughly with the help of their staff and the results are amazing… highly talented and great lawyers.
Fortunately, I have had a few good lawyers in my life. Lowman Law Firm falls into that experience. As a Licensed Healthcare Professional, my opinion is that they showed great regard and concern for my health. They carried the load professionally & expeditiously; never pressured me, while allowing me to recover.
Lowman Law Firm was highly recommended to me and I certainly can see why. They do everything possible to help their clients win their case. They have a very conscientious staff that are more than willing to help answer questions and help solve problems.
They took special care to show me many alternatives and cheerfully aided with experienced suggestions. When settlement came, they optimized my recovery financially and with a generous spirit. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Brent and his team were never too busy to talk or meet with me or help me understand what was going on with my case. As well, talking to Brent was always such a pleasant experience; he is always nice, charismatic and caring, definitely a guy you want fighting on your side! Thank you Brent Lowman and Team!
I am very pleased with the outcome of my lawsuit and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a honest and hardworking team of lawyers. I really can't say enough positive things about them.
We faced many obstacles after I was in a car accident and I kept wanting to give up, but Brent fought for me relentlessly the whole time! Although, I know I deserved money from the insurance company to get better, I was in shock how well he made it happen and I made out better than I thought was possible.
Lowman law firm exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend them to all my family and friends. Brent Lowman is an outstanding attorney! I feel so lucky and thankful that I was introduced to him to work on my case.