Motorcycle accidents happen every day in the United States and right here in Beverly Hills, Florida. Unfortunately, because motorcyclists are sharing the road with much larger vehicles, the impact of a crash can be devastating. In fact, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, motorcyclists were nearly 29 times more likely than passenger car occupants to die in a crash per vehicle miles traveled.
If you or a loved one suffered injury or wrongful death due to a motorcycle accident in Beverly Hills, let our local experts go to work for you! The team at Lowman Law Firm cares about this community, and offers a free consultation – and you never pay until we win your case.
Who's At Fault?
Put Our Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers On the Case!
While Personal Injury Protection (PIP) auto insurance is mandatory for automobile drivers in Florida, it does not cover motorcycles, which can leave a motorcyclist in financial distress following an accident. Of course, before you can proceed with a legal case to get compensation for injuries, a party must be identified as legally responsible for the motorcycle accident. This may include:
- The motorcycle manufacturer
- The driver of another vehicle
- The government agency responsible for maintaining safe roadways
- The repair shop responsible for work on the bike
- The motorcycle rental company
A party is considered “at fault” when they are negligent, doing something to cause the crash. Types of negligence include:
- Comparative Negligence: The injured party shares fault with the defendant.
- Gross Negligence: Negligent actions that go beyond simple carelessness (e.g., a drunk driver).
- Vicarious Liability: Negligence of one party that another party is responsible for (e.g., local government's responsibility for bus drivers).
Your insurance will assess these four elements of negligence to determine fault:
- Duty of Care: The driving conduct of the at-fault party compared to that of the victim.
- Causation: The negligent actions of the at-fault party must have caused the accident that resulted in your injuries.
- Damages: Proof that you sustained injuries (medical bills, lost wages post-injury, etc).
- Breach of Duty: The at-fault driver breached their duty to act carefully by failing to follow traffic rules.
When you choose Lowman Law Firm for your Beverly Hills personal injury attorney or wrongful death attorney, we will:
- Meet with you at no cost to discuss your options and to understand how your injury occurred.
- File all necessary paperwork to help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Keep in contact with you during your case, providing your attorney's cell phone number so you can reach out directly anytime.
- Obtain all documentation available to support your injury case including medical bills and physician testimony.
- Collect any available evidence related to your accident, including any proof that the other party is at fault when possible.
- Defend your rights throughout the legal process, and we do not collect a fee unless you win!
Our Personal Injury Law Firm
Near Beverly Hills, Florida
Not nearby? No problem – we also do home and hospital visits!
Meet Your Beverly Hills Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
Involved in a motorcycle accident? First, make sure everyone is safe and out of harm's way. Then, contact a motorcycle accident attorney. If you've been involved in an accident in or around Beverly Hills, let our team help. You can also text Joe anytime at 813-317-5927. Remember, the best time to speak to a lawyer is immediately after an accident!
What Our Clients Say About Lowman Law Firm’s Beverly Hills, FL Personal Injury Attorneys
Amazing staff over at Lowman Law firm! Attorney Massaro was a man of good faith and a stand-up guy! Lowman Law firm has a great communication rate. Lowman Law firm always answered the phone and communicated effectively with me throughout my case. I also want to pay respect to case manager Kayla for always acting with sincere respect and being punctual. The staff at Lowman Law firm puts you in good hands when in such a stressful and difficult time in your life. I would recommend calling my friends at Lowman Law firm when presented with an unfortunate injury. These exceptional people will put your mind at ease and help you obtain your losses to the degree obtainable!
Initially, I had outstanding medical bills. However, I was able to get medical treatment for my injuries and the bills were minimized. I have been blessed very generously and would like to extend my gratitude to all those who have given their love and support through all of this. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Fortunately, I have had a few good lawyers in my life. Lowman Law Firm falls into that experience. As a Licensed Healthcare Professional, my opinion is that they showed great regard and concern for my health. They carried the load professionally & expeditiously; never pressured me, while allowing me to recover.
This is the best law firm in my opinion. If you want the best lawyers working on your case, this is the place. They handle the cases thoroughly with the help of their staff and the results are amazing… highly talented and great lawyers.
The paralegals are very supportive and do such a wonderful job. Not only did they impress me with their professionalism, but they were always courteous and attentive, making me feel that my case was the only one being handled by the firm, when in reality I was likely one of hundreds of clients. Lowman Law Firm has an amazing professional team with outstanding leadership and talented professionals. I highly recommend them.
I am very pleased with the outcome of my lawsuit and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a honest and hardworking team of lawyers. I really can't say enough positive things about them.
We faced many obstacles after I was in a car accident and I kept wanting to give up, but Brent fought for me relentlessly the whole time! Although, I know I deserved money from the insurance company to get better, I was in shock how well he made it happen and I made out better than I thought was possible.
Going into a deposition and remediation can be nerve racking but honestly with Brent by my side put me at ease and had me confident. The outcome was better than I expected! I 100% will always recommend the Lowman Law firm! Thank you again everyone for everything you have done for me! You guys are phenomenal!