Intersection Car Accident Lawyer
The Intersection Car Accident Attorneys at Lowman Law Firm
Is there anything more irritating than a car accident? What’s worse, when that accident turns into a life-altering event. Our roadways are full of hazards, both obvious and hidden. Intersections can turn dangerous in the blink of an eye, even deadly. Adding to the potential obstacles and pitfalls intersections present, another driver’s negligence can transform a routine traffic halt into an instantaneous nightmare.
Serving Spring Hill, Florida, Lowman Law Firm is your resource for intersection accident attorneys. We have a proven track record of representing motor vehicle accident victims and their families who have suffered injuries due to another’s carelessness or recklessness. You hear it all the time: not only does someone suffer needlessly, they incur the towering medical expenses which inevitably arise when they are injured and miss work.
Tips To Help You Avoid Intersection Accidents
- We all remember the elementary school mantra of “stop, look and listen.” It still applies. Even more in our adulthood when we are responsible for ourselves, our property and everyone who rides along with us.
- Look left, then right, then left again. How many times have we stopped at a stop sign and looked both ways, only to find that there is an oncoming car or motorcycle barreling down toward us. It happens.
- Before proceeding in an intersection, and even if you have a green light, proceed with caution, always keeping an eye out for advancing vehicles. Too often the carelessness of others translates into someone running a red light, resulting in a high speed collision. Drive defensively, even when you have the right of way.
- Always watch for children.
- And always look out for animals. Animals cause a surprisingly high number of accidents, both on the open road and at intersections. It is our nature to slam on our brakes when we see anyone or any animal crossing in front of us, often resulting in rear-end collisions.
Those are just a few tips to help avoid the following types of moving accidents:
- Rear-end collisions
- Head-on collisions
- Pedestrian accidents
- Car and motorcycle collisions
- Car and tractor trailer collisions
The Injuries at Intersections can be Life-Changing
Think of how often you have felt like the proverbial sitting duck under a traffic signal as it turns from yellow to red. In truth, we are almost always like that. We just take a leap of faith in our traffic control systems. At any time and under any circumstance, we may be sharing the road with a distracted or impaired driver who just doesn’t realize the menace they are being. The next thing we know, we are in a hospital with know way of providing for ourselves and loved-ones. It is an unfortunate risk we take every time every time we get behind that wheel. If you find yourself in this precarious and unwanted position, your intersection accident attorneys at Lowman Law Firm stand ready to assist you in all your legal needs. Our experienced, capable and compassionate attorneys will help guide you through the tangle of our complex legal system and complicated traffic laws.