When Should I Seek The Assistance Of Injury Lawyers
Topics: injury lawyers
It’s not unusual to see advertisements by injury lawyers on television. However, many people feel guilty about hiring injury lawyers. We at Lowman Law Firm would like to set your mind at ease. If you have a legitimate claim, hiring injury lawyers may be your only recourse for justice. Careless accidents and negligence are serious issues, and when you get injured, you have the right to make a legal claim for compensation.
Many times, this is our only way to recoup the accumulated losses we incur from being the victim of someone else’s carelessness. Hiring injury lawyers to cover your expenses may simply be necessary. Do not feel guilt if you require the assistance of injury lawyers. It may well be the difference between your sustained health and psychological well-being or the beginning of the road to ruin.
The Injury Lawyers Of Lowman Law Firm: When To Call Us
We put together this quick checklist of when you might want to consult with the injury lawyers at Lowman. Keep in mind, this is not an exhaustive list. And as always, if you have a question about whether or not you have a case, please schedule a free consultation. You will speak directly with one of our injury lawyers.
Among the many reasons people contact injury lawyers is when they feel they have a wrongful death claim. Most statutes allow only the immediate family to claim damages; these are the claims of spouses, children, parents, sisters, and brothers. The following all potentially are covered under the umbrella of wrongful death:
- Vehicle (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) Accidents
- Slip and Fall Cases That Result In Death
- Occupation Accidents or Diseases That Are Fatal
- Product Liability That Results In Severe Injury, Disfigurement and Death
- Unsafe Pharmaceuticals* (see below)
- Nursing Home Negligence And Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
If a family member has died and you feel it was preventable or malicious in nature, contact our experienced, compassionate wrongful death injury lawyers.
Due to the growing popularity of ATV’s, especially in rural areas here in Florida, ATV-related injuries and fatalities are on the rise.
Similar to motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents often happen because of a driver’s negligence in carefully surveying the road. They don’t see bicycles. Sometimes, as sad as it is, drivers just don’t care. The same goes with pedestrians. If you’ve been hurt by a driver you think should be held responsible for his or her disregard for you safety, hiring injury lawyers at Lowman Law Firm might well work to your advantage.
It’s incumbent upon a business to maintain the safety of their establishment. Though there have been many cases of fraudulent slip and fall claims, many are not and result in serious injury. If you have been hurt and have had to miss work because of a slip and fall, contact well-qualified injury lawyers right away. Do not wait. There are time constraints on many personal injury case types.
Other Reasons To Consult With Injury Lawyers
These are just a few of the reasons you might seek the aid of tough, persistent injury lawyers. If you have a question about whether your injury constitutes grounds for a potential claim, contact the injury lawyers at Lowman Law Firm today.
* A defective drug may cause significant health risks, and might potentially be fatal. The failure of a medical device can also cause injury or death, and the implant of a defective medical device (such as a heart valve, hip, knee joint or pacemaker) may require another major surgery to replace the defective device - sometimes at a greater risk to the patient or with a lower chance of success than the original surgery. Under these circumstances, call the injury lawyers at Lowman Law Firm.